ant-user mailing list archives

From Justin Georgeson <JGeorge...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: How do I trace where a target was called from in a complicated build?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:38:23 GMT

I have good luck with grand (http://www.ggtools.net/grand/),  our Ant dependency graph is
denser than our code dependency graphs, and it seems to traverse includes just fine (each
source module has an Ant build file that includes the master build file and then overrides
only what is necessary and I can run the inherited graph generating target from any of the
individual modules' build file)