ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Silterra <>
Subject Trouble building using bcel
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 21:49:03 GMT
Hello all,

I'm working on a project which uses the <classfileset> task defined by
bcel, only I'm having some trouble getting it to actually work. I have
an Ubuntu Linux machine on which everything builds smoothly.
If I place ant-apache-bcel-1.6.5.jar in ~/.ant/lib, everything builds
fine. I can't find any documentation on this file, though, just
gleaned it from googling and downloaded from jarfinder, I couldn't
find an official download site. So I don't really want to rely on it.
It seems like bcel-5.2.jar should be defining the <classfileset> tag,
but somehow it isn't being defined properly. Is there a possibility of
a path conflict?

This is the error mesage:
Unable to load dependency analyzer:

Mac OS X 10.7
Apache Ant(TM) version 1.8.2 compiled on October 14 2011
Using bcel-5.2.jar, in ~/.ant/lib and also /usr/share/ant/lib

Jacob Silterra
Software Engineer
Broad Institute

To unsubscribe, e-mail: