ant-user mailing list archives

From Swayam Prakash Vemuri <>
Subject Passing multiple targets from one build.xml to another build.xml
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 12:14:04 GMT
Hi All,

In my topmost build.xml Iam doing below

        <equals arg1="${product}" arg2="abcd"/>
            <echo message="Build for the product abcd"/>
            <ant antfile="build/esrst/build_abcd.xml" inheritAll="true" >
        <echo message="Build for the product  xyz"/>
            <echo message="Build for the product xyz" />
            <ant antfile="build/ccp/build_xyz.xml" inheritAll="true" >

Now I am invoking ant as below

ant -Dproduct=abcd javabuild deploy

It is executing build_abcd.xml but it only does 'deploy' its not calling
the first target that is 'javabuild'.

So my question is how can I pass javabuild and deploy to build_abcd.xml or
build_xyz.xml. can someone pleas help me out