ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Van <mvangeert...@comcast.net>
Subject Command-Line execution of a third-party task
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 02:44:28 GMT
How would you execute a third-party-task from the command-line?
Specifically, I would like to execute the sonar-ant-task from the
command-line on a project with an existing build.xml file. Unfortunately,
editing the parent build.xml file isn't an option because of the 60+ modules
and thier sub-modules in the application.  I have seen that the
sonar-maven-plugin can be executed from the command line using the
following:
mvn -e org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin:1.0:sonar

Is there a similar mechanism that could be used to pass in a 3rd party
ant-task as an argument for an ant build along with its required properties?