ant-user mailing list archives

From "Cuneo, Nicholas" <ncu...@nds.com>
Subject Upgrading ANT from 1.6.2 to 1.8.5
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 18:23:45 GMT
Hi there,

We're looking into upgrading ANT, and while doing various testing of our builds between the
two versions, we noticed some of our .class binaries are different sizes, and was wondering
what could cause the binaries to be different between versions?

Thanks,
Nick Cuneo

NDS Americas
3500 Hyland Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
US Tel: +1 (714)434-2344(12344)
Cube 1518
ncuneo@nds.com<mailto:ncuneo@nds.com>

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and delete it from your
system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored
by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com