ant-user mailing list archives

From <org.apache.ant.u...@io7m.com>
Subject Dealing with native libraries in the build
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 15:42:23 GMT
Hello.

To build a project I'm working on, libraries are placed into an 'ext'
directory in the project root. One of these libraries happens to have
native libraries (LWJGL). LWJGL includes the libraries in a 'native'
subdirectory containing libraries for each platform. Essentially,
I need to set java.library.path to one of
"ext/lwjgl-2.8.3/native/{linux,macosx,solaris,windows}" in the
task that runs junit tests at the end of the build.

What's the conventional way to handle this with ant? I'd rather not
have the user passing options on the command line.