ant-user mailing list archives

From Anil <>
Subject Stop as soon as target run into error or fail
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 05:46:33 GMT

I have 5 different action in 5 target and what I want is if target1 run into
error, stop the ANT /build at that point show error message on command

  <target name="AKU" description="running an AKU batch file">
          <available file="${cast.anarun.batch}"/>
					<echo message="analysing" />
					<exec executable="${cast.anarun.batch}"/>

<target name="CCC" depends="AKU" description="running CCC">
        <exec executable="${cast.tcc}"/>
	  <input message="Please hit enter to continue OR close command window to

Even if my target AKU failed ANT continue to next target CCC. I want to show
customized error message if AKU task failed and stop execution.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message