ant-user mailing list archives

From Anil <a.ku...@castsoftware.com>
Subject Stop as soon as target run into error or fail
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 05:46:33 GMT
Hi,

I have 5 different action in 5 target and what I want is if target1 run into
error, stop the ANT /build at that point show error message on command
window.

  <target name="AKU" description="running an AKU batch file">
     <if>
          <available file="${cast.anarun.batch}"/>
				<then>
					<echo message="analysing" />
					<exec executable="${cast.anarun.batch}"/>
			</then>
     </if>
</Target>

<target name="CCC" depends="AKU" description="running CCC">
        <exec executable="${cast.tcc}"/>
	  <input message="Please hit enter to continue OR close command window to
quit"/>
   </target>

Even if my target AKU failed ANT continue to next target CCC. I want to show
customized error message if AKU task failed and stop execution.