ant-user mailing list archives

From Douglas Bullard <>
Subject Re: Best graphing utility for Ant-scripts
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 02:58:30 GMT
I’ll be immodest and suggest my Ant Script Visualizer - it parses Ant scripts and uses GraphViz
to generate graphs.

It’s a Google Code project using Java WebStart, here’s the page with instructions and
examples of the output:

Hope this is close to what you’re looking for.

Douglas Bullard

On Aug 30, 2011, at 03:46, Kent Larsson wrote:

> Hi!
> We have pretty complex scripts, which I'd like to graph in an automatic way.
> We use <import..> which Vizant doesn't seem to support. Grand from ggTools
> doesn't seem to work well, it complains about syntax errors due to our use
> of Ant 1.7-only features which it doesn't recognize.
> So, all tips are welcome!
> Best regards, Kent

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: