ant-user mailing list archives

From Douglas Bullard <dbull...@nurflugel.com>
Subject Re: Best graphing utility for Ant-scripts
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 02:58:30 GMT
I’ll be immodest and suggest my Ant Script Visualizer - it parses Ant scripts and uses GraphViz
to generate graphs.

It’s a Google Code project using Java WebStart, here’s the page with instructions and
examples of the output: http://ant-script-visualizer.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/webstart/index.html

Hope this is close to what you’re looking for.

Douglas Bullard