ant-user mailing list archives

From grayaii <>
Subject determine what shellscript just ran
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:16:18 GMT
A lot of our build.xmls contain things like this, where “ls -l /tmp” is just
some arbitrary command:

<antcontrib:shellscript shell="bash" failonerror="true">
                ls -l /tmp

When you run this (with verbosity on), you get the output of ls. So far so

What you *don’t* get is what command just ran.  In this case, we do not see
“ls -l /tmp” anywhere in ant's output!
The only thing you do see is the name of shell script that was generated
on-the-fly :

[antcontrib:shellscript] Executing 'bash' with arguments:
[antcontrib:shellscript] '/tmp/script1463789709null'

Do you know how to get ant to echo what just ran?

I have a bunch of build logs (which is just the output of ant), and I can't
tell what command caused what output.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message