ant-user mailing list archives

From narenvudugu <naren.v...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: propertyregex Extraction of last element in the PATH??
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 04:43:35 GMT

Please Find updated Post!!!!!

I am trying to allow complete incoming input and extract last element name
from the input ServiceURL path (usaly separated by /),please find below
script which is not  working for me.......please help as soon as
possible.....

<propertyregex property="business.name" input="${ServiceURL}"
regexp="([^/]+)" select="\0" override="true" casesensitive="false"/>

ServiceURL may contain url like abc/hello/world/etc....