ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Stark <>
Subject Re: Ant execution error: "Files was unexpected at this time."
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 20:00:29 GMT
Ah I figured it out -- ant.bat was pointing to the 32 bit version of Java;
changing JAVA_HOME to the 64 bit version fixed it.

Gotta love that error message!

Scott Stark/Oakland/IBM@IBMUS
400 W. 15th Street, 12th floor
Austin, TX 78722
1-512-469-6512 (T/L: 595-6512)

Andy Stevens <>
Ant Users List <>
12/02/2011 12:07 PM
Re: Ant execution error: "Files was unexpected at this time."

At a guess, the unexpected "Files" is part of "C:\Program Files" and
there's a batch file somewhere that needs quotes adding around some
command? But don't bet any money on that as I've never even seen Windows
much less run Ant on it...