ant-user mailing list archives

From Kelvin Chung <kelv...@mac.com>
Subject Help with uptodate
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2011 08:45:29 GMT
I'm trying to use ant to manage a group of zip files that must be kept
up to date.  Suppose I have a folder full of files, and I have a bunch
of targets that puts different subsets of those files in a zip file.
Like so:

<fileset id="foo1"> … </fileset>
<fileset id="foo2"> … </fileset>
<fileset id="foo3"> … </fileset>
<target name="foo">
	<zip destfile="foo.zip">
		<zipfileset prefix="foo1" refid="foo1"/>
		<zipfileset prefix="foo2" refid="foo2"/>
	</zip>
</target>
<target name="bar">
	<zip destfile="bar.zip">
		<zipfileset prefix="bar1" refid="foo1"/>
		<zipfileset prefix="bar2" refid="foo3"/>
	</zip>
</target>

I'd like to execute target foo and target bar, say, when the foo1
fileset or any file therein is modified.  How can I do this?

Also, since I've never used ant before, is it possible to make a
fileset that, for example, takes all the files in an existing fileset
except for a number of exceptions?