ant-user mailing list archives

From Justin Georgeson <JGeorge...@lgc.com>
Subject difference between unzip task and unzip executable
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 18:35:10 GMT
I'm trying to get javadoc inheritance working from JDK classes, and what I'm finding is if
I use

<unzip src="${env.JAVA_HOME}/src.zip dest="${env.BUILD_DIR}/docs/jdk"/>

in my Ant target, the javadoc task ignores that sourcepath entry because it doesn't contain
any packages matching my packagenames parameter (running with -verbose says it "doesn't contain
any packages, dropping it"). If I run 'unzip -d ${BUILD_DIR}/docs/jdk ${JAVA_HOME}/src.zip'
in the shell before running Ant (and the target just assumes the folder is there) everything
works right. I've run a 'diff -qr' on the result of both unzip methods and no differences
are found, even 'rsync -acv' says they're the same

and delete all copies of this message.