ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Becroft <>
Subject Using zipfileset and exporting targets
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 10:12:41 GMT

We are currently generating a zip file using multiple <zipfileset />
targets as follows.

    <zipfileset dir="alpha" prefix="alpha" />
    <zipfileset dir="beta" prefix="alpha" excludes="*.bar" />
    <zipfileset dir="gamma/G" prefix="gamma" />

A requirement has come up in that we need to generate (and include) a list
of the included files and their corresponding MD5 checksum values.

If we use a <fileset>/<patternset>/<pathconvert> combination, I can get
text file containing all the files, and generate from there. However, I
can't seem to find a way to do this with <zipfileset /> targets.

Is there a way to do a 'dry-run' and obtain a list of the <zipfileset>
targets that will be included? Or is there a (simple) method of extracting
the required information from the generated ZIP itself?

Daniel Becroft