ant-user mailing list archives

From uwegeercken <uwe.geerc...@swissport.com>
Subject RE: wrong week number
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 08:19:52 GMT
hello,

thanks for the tip. I have set the servers locale to a different one now. interesting enough,
when I run the ant task from the console, it works now. but when cron runs the job, it calculates
the wrong week. so I assume that cron (still) uses the wrong locale.

when I enter "locale" on the command line, then I still get the en_GB locale displayed although
I change it to de_CH using "system-config-language". maybe a reboot is required.

rgds,

uwe

Uwe Geercken
Swissport International Ltd. Station Zurich
Phone

+41 43 81 25459

From: Stefan Bodewig [via Ant] [mailto:ml-node+s1045680n4954334h12@n5.nabble.com]
Sent: Dienstag, November 01, 2011 06:39
To: Geercken Uwe
Subject: Re: wrong week number

On 2011-10-31, uwegeercken wrote:

> now when I run the job I calculate the current week. strange is, that on the
> old windows machine it gives me week=44 and on the new machine it give me
> week=45

Different locales?  Calendar week[1] is not a global concept but depends
on the country.

Stefan

[1] as well as the question on which day a week starts

For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4954334&i=1>

http://ant.1045680.n5.nabble.com/wrong-week-number-tp4951923p4954334.html