ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Amerige <Steve.Amer...@sas.com>
Subject Re: Macrodef and If
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 11:52:04 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your reply.  This won't work because the macrodef won't have any knowledge of what
to do as per my need.  I think,
therefore, my solution of having 2 macrodef elements is as close as I can get:

<mymacrodef>
<if-true>...</if-true>
<if-false>...</if-false>
</mymacrodef>

So, then the question shifts a bit: in a macrodef, assuming that an element has optional="true",
is there a way to test whether the
element, in fact, is being used by the caller?  This might be useful information to know inside
the definition of the macrodef.

Thanks for your response, again!

Enjoy,
Steve Amerige
SAS Institute, Deployment Software Development