ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Amerige <Steve.Amer...@sas.com>
Subject Re: <copy/> does not "preservelastmodified" on directories.
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:26:28 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the super-rapid reply.  I'll try a couple of approaches and report back what seems
to do the best job.  It might just be
that using <exec> (in a switch statement catering for all desired operating systems)
is the only way to get exact timestamps, ACLs, etc.

Again thanks!
Steve Amerige
SAS Institute, Deployment Software Development