ant-user mailing list archives

From uwegeercken <>
Subject wrong week number
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:25:32 GMT
I have a strange problem and don't know what the cause could be, so I hope
somebody can help me.

I am using ant for a few years now without problems. now I have to migrate
one job to a different machine.

the old machine is a windows 2003 server with ant 1.6.5. the new machine is
a redhat 64bit server with ant 1.8.2

now when I run the job I calculate the current week. strange is, that on the
old windows machine it gives me week=44 and on the new machine it give me

here is the code:

                       <format property="weeknumber" pattern="ww"/>
                        <format property="yearnumber" pattern="yyyy"/>
                        <format property="monthnumber" pattern="MM"/>
                        <format property="daynumber" pattern="dd"/>

the date on both machines: Mon Oct 31 10:17:21 CET 2011

I can not think of what the problem could be. and would appreciate any help.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message