ant-user mailing list archives

From uwegeercken <uwe.geerc...@swissport.com>
Subject wrong week number
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:25:32 GMT
I have a strange problem and don't know what the cause could be, so I hope
somebody can help me.

I am using ant for a few years now without problems. now I have to migrate
one job to a different machine.

the old machine is a windows 2003 server with ant 1.6.5. the new machine is
a redhat 64bit server with ant 1.8.2

now when I run the job I calculate the current week. strange is, that on the
old windows machine it gives me week=44 and on the new machine it give me
week=45

here is the code:

 <tstamp>
                       <format property="weeknumber" pattern="ww"/>
                        <format property="yearnumber" pattern="yyyy"/>
                        <format property="monthnumber" pattern="MM"/>
                        <format property="daynumber" pattern="dd"/>
                </tstamp>

the date on both machines: Mon Oct 31 10:17:21 CET 2011

I can not think of what the problem could be. and would appreciate any help.

thanks,

uwe