ant-user mailing list archives

From twiddle-dee12 <>
Subject How do I get a property treated as a value rather than a location?
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:51:00 GMT

I'm not a particularly strong user of ant so please bear with me. Is there a
way of getting a property in a property file treated as a value rather than
a location? For example, I have the following:

<property file="" />
<target name="fred">
  <mkdir dir="${mytest.dir}" />

The directory ${mytest.dir} will be created where I am running the ant
script from (in an eclipse workspace) rather than in /tmp. If I declare the
property in the build.xml then I get the behaviour I desire - but that seems
to be a bit kludgy,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message