ant-user mailing list archives

From adak <>
Subject Ant output to console by running Java program
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:25:51 GMT
Hi.I am new to Ant, so please tolerate. I am using eclipse and ant 1.8.2

I am trying to write a Java program (which uses Ant API) that checks if
build.xml exists, then sets up project, target, and echoes a message.

Q1)I am running the Java program, I can get the output from this in console
but how do you get the output from Ant to print to eclipse console ? Is this
even possible?
Q2) Is it better for me to write an ant script that would call the java
program and then this would call the required ant script?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message