ant-user mailing list archives

From adak <adarsh....@gmail.com>
Subject Ant output to console by running Java program
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:25:51 GMT
Hi.I am new to Ant, so please tolerate. I am using eclipse and ant 1.8.2

I am trying to write a Java program (which uses Ant API) that checks if
build.xml exists, then sets up project, target, and echoes a message.

Q1)I am running the Java program, I can get the output from this in console
but how do you get the output from Ant to print to eclipse console ? Is this
even possible?
Q2) Is it better for me to write an ant script that would call the java
program and then this would call the required ant script?