ant-user mailing list archives

From ZHAN SHEN <zhan.s...@oracle.com>
Subject Question about taking input from stdin in forked process
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:37:04 GMT
Hi Experts,

I have two question about taking input from stdin in forked process

1. Ant 1.8.2
Program run with <java fork="true"> is not able to get standard input,
if using Ant 1.8.2. Is this a bug of 1.8.2, or designed like this in 1.8.2?

2. Ant Older Version, such as 1.8.0, 1.7.1, or 1.6.5
If I first run a program with <java fork="true">, it can get the
standard input correctly. Then, I run another program with <java
fork="false"> in the same target, this second program is not able to get
the standard input correctly.  Can I use ant like this? How to make the
second program get the standard input correctly?

Thanks!

Regards,
Jessamine