ant-user mailing list archives

From Beat Meier <mbe...@swiss-wireless.com.ar>
Subject Has ant an built in java compiler?
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:19:02 GMT
Hello

Has ant (1.8.2) an built in java compiler?
What compiler is used if in javac fork=no (default) is used?

My external specified compiler if fork=no is not called, because I have
a wrapper script to debug the command line invocation.
With fork=yes it is used. I have read the with fork=yes the external
compiler is used but what is used with fork=no?

Example of my javac
<javac srcdir="${build.src}"
            destdir="${build.dir}/classes"
            debug="${debug}"
            optimize="${optimize}"
            deprecation="${deprecation}"
            verbose="${compiler.verbose}"
            target="1.4"
            source="1.3"
            fork="${compiler.fork}"
            includeAntRuntime="yes">
<compilerarg line="-Xlint -Xlint:-serial -Xlint:-unchecked"
compiler="modern"/>
<classpath refid="project.class.path"/>
</javac>

Thanks