ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject variable number of link element in javadoc
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:14:39 GMT
When using fileset, I sometimes need to programmatically set my includes at build time.  Therefore,
I use the includes attribute on fileset allowing me to build up a list of includes separated
by commas into an ANT property and then use it.  I need to do something similar for javadoc
with my links to external javadocs.  How can I set my links in a programmatic way so that
it can change at build time depending on what module I am generating javadocs for?  I am trying
to find out if there is something out there before I go and extend the javadoc task.  Thanks.

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.