ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject RE: variable number of link element in javadoc
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:23:54 GMT
my question is not asking about fileset. it is asking about javadoc
From: Parag Doke [parag.doke@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 2:26 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: variable number of link element in javadoc

Hello Shawn.
The fileset supports an includesfile attribute which could point to a
file containing patterns. If you can generate a file at runtime, would
this help ?
http://ant.apache.org/manual/Types/fileset.html

Thanks,
Parag Doke
Save paper, save trees. Do not print emails/documents unless
absolutely necessary.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 3:44 AM, Shawn Castrianni
<Shawn.Castrianni@halliburton.com> wrote:
> When using fileset, I sometimes need to programmatically set my includes at build time.
 Therefore, I use the includes attribute on fileset allowing me to build up a list of includes
separated by commas into an ANT property and then use it.  I need to do something similar
for javadoc with my links to external javadocs.  How can I set my links in a programmatic
way so that it can change at build time depending on what module I am generating javadocs
for?  I am trying to find out if there is something out there before I go and extend the javadoc
task.  Thanks.

> ---
> Shawn Castrianni

> This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information
and delete all copies of this message.