ant-user mailing list archives

From Vimil Saju <vimils...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Mail task on Target failure
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 12:51:09 GMT
Use the trycatch task from ant-contrib

________________________________
From: vino_hymi <vinohymi@gmail.com>
To: user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2011 2:02 AM
Subject: Mail task on Target failure

Hi,

I have ant project where there is set of targets. After successful
completion of all targets I call mail target at the end to send a mail with
attached logs with message build successful.

Now, my challenge is if one of the target fails then build exits so it will
not proceed to mail target which is the last one to perform on completion of
all. How can I use mail target to send mail on any target failure?

Any hints?

-Vinodh Kumar