ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: ant exec task message priority
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 19:06:40 GMT

iif you dont mind the task running as daemon
you can setup a list of daemons in daemons nested element in the parallel task
http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/parallel.html

similar to exec with spawn
http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/exec.html

Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> From: abruss@awrcorp.com
> To: user@ant.apache.org
> Subject: RE: ant exec task message priority
> Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:34:58 +0000
>
> The only change is the ant version used. I've already determined this.
>
> All my build xml files are under version control. The only change was using 1.8.2 instead
of 1.7.0 in a cruisecontrol config file for where it looks for the ant binaries to use. I
have both the 1.7 and 1.8.2 ant binaries in my repo so I can switch back and forth easily.