ant-user mailing list archives

From "Echlin, Robert" <Robert.Ech...@windriver.com>
Subject RE: ant exec task message priority
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 13:45:23 GMT
Hudson must be matching some specific string to identify ERROR, INFO, etc.
Any change to that string would cause Hudson's match to fail.

Any chance there is a change in C compiler co-incidentally here?
Maybe some whitespace is being compressed as it passes through Ant?
I would pipe the output of Ant directly to a file, for each of the two versions,
and a single version of compiler/make.
Then compare the two files. They might not be identical.

I haven't configured Hudson, so I can't tell you how to edit its string matching for your
C compiler.

Rob