ant-user mailing list archives

From "Echlin, Robert" <Robert.Ech...@windriver.com>
Subject RE: ant exec task message priority
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:27:47 GMT
Hi Adam,
I'm not familiar with any such change in Ant. Which doesn't mean there is none. :-)

Is there a change in the build.xml file?
Or can you run with the two versions of ant on the same file and get the differences you mention?

Have you looked at the 1.7 and 1.8.2  Ant docs for the ant exec task to see if they show differences
of this nature?

Rob