ant-user mailing list archives

From Adam Bruss <abr...@awrcorp.com>
Subject RE: ant exec task message priority
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:34:58 GMT
The only change is the ant version used. I've already determined this.

All my build xml files are under version control. The only change was using 1.8.2 instead
of 1.7.0 in a cruisecontrol config file for where it looks for the ant binaries to use. I
have both the 1.7 and 1.8.2 ant binaries in my repo so I can switch back and forth easily.

I haven't looked at the ant 1.7 docs compared to the ant 1.8 docs so I'll check that out.

Thanks,
Adam

Adam Bruss
Senior Development Engineer
AWR Corporation
11520 N. Port Washington Rd., Suite 201
Mequon, WI  53092  USA
P: 1.262.240.0291 x104
F: 1.262.240.0294
E: abruss@awrcorp.com
W: http://www.awrcorp.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Echlin, Robert [mailto:Robert.Echlin@windriver.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:28 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: ant exec task message priority

Hi Adam,
I'm not familiar with any such change in Ant. Which doesn't mean there is none. :-)

Is there a change in the build.xml file?
Or can you run with the two versions of ant on the same file and get the differences you mention?

Have you looked at the 1.7 and 1.8.2  Ant docs for the ant exec task to see if they show differences
of this nature?

Rob