ant-user mailing list archives

From Bart van der Schoor <bartvandersch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beginner question: Ant+ Eclipse + script-task: BSF's & Rhino E4X issue
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:26:10 GMT
Good pointer, I'd never found that out.

It took me some time to follow through (learning fast) but I confirm it
totaly works! And all on 64 bit on my Vista home-rig.. yes yes :)

What i did was to get the preview from jdk7.java.net, then google-out how to
rig eclipse to use it (-vm in eclipse.ini), and finally also let Ant in
(nice one that).

But at last, javascript 1.8 and E4X, it's awesome. Thanks a lot!

Grtz,

Bart