ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: taskdef A class needed by class X cannot be found: Task
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 13:40:27 GMT
On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 7:02 AM, Robert Larsen <robert@the-playground.dk> wrote:
> I am having a problem with an Ant installation on my Ubuntu 11.04.
>
> I have a task which I have made myself and it has always worked (and
> actually still does) but now I am getting the below error: [...]
> Any ideas what I should do next ?
> I feel like I have tried everything.

I'm no expert, but have you tried -noclasspath and/or -nouserlib
described here: http://ant.apache.org/manual/running.html ?

Depending how you got Ant installed, manually by downloading and
expanding it yourself, or by using an OS-specific package manager,
there had been reports in the past of problems with the way the
various "packaged" Ants behaved compared to the "official" Ant. If
you've used a packaged Ant, try using the official one instead,
combined with -noclasspath at least.

Good luck. --DD