ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ant exec task message priority
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:32:30 GMT
On 2011-07-12, Adam Bruss wrote:

> ant 1.7.0 would naturally classify messages from make with priorities of info, warning
or error.

> ant 1.8.2 classifies all messages from make as priority info!

Ant really only reads stderr and stdout from make. For everything that
goes to stderr it will use ERROR and for everything that goes to stdout
it will use INFO - and I don't recall any changes here.  At least this
is the default behaviour unless you configure <exec> via its output
related attributes or a nested redirector.

Stefan