ant-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Noack <>
Subject Re: Problems with classloader
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:00:47 GMT
Hi, depends on how you launch ant from java.
ant-style classpath reordering/resolution ("-lib option", ANT_HOME and
so on) is done in the Launcher.

If you just call Ant's Main class, you have to add the required jars in
your application's  (system-)classpath.

Am 29.07.2011 16:32, schrieb Markus:
> Hi all,
> I am launching ant within Java Code. To be more precise I launch it from a Servlet which
is invoked from the Servlet Engine Jetty.
> I want to launch  the "mail" task and I obtain the following error:
> Failed to initialise MIME mail:
> This is a known problem and the solution is to add the mail and activation.jar either
by specifying in the lib options or in home/.ant/lib.
> I did this and when launching the target from shell via ant or within eclipse it works
fine, but when launching within java, I obtain this error.