ant-user mailing list archives

From Markus <marku...@yahoo.de>
Subject Problems with classloader
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:32:30 GMT
Hi all,

I am launching ant within Java Code. To be more precise I launch it from a Servlet which is
invoked from the Servlet Engine Jetty.

I want to launch  the "mail" task and I obtain the following error:

Failed to initialise MIME mail: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.email.MimeMailer

This is a known problem and the solution is to add the mail and activation.jar either by specifying
in the lib options or in home/.ant/lib.
I did this and when launching the target from shell via ant or within eclipse it works fine,
but when launching within java, I obtain this error.

Any Idea, how I have to specify the classes?

many thanks for your help

cheers markus