ant-user mailing list archives

From Parag Doke <>
Subject Re: verifying encoding value using xmlvalidate task
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 05:07:54 GMT
Hi Dominic.
I'm no ant expert, but just trying to understand the requirement.
If you intent to check presence of encoding value in XML files ?
Or is your intent to validate the XML files using the encoding ?

Thanks in advance,
Parag Doke
Save paper, save trees. Do not print emails/documents unless
absolutely necessary.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 8:38 PM, dominic Tippabattuni
<> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am working on a task which can verify xml encoding value. All xml files in
> the project should be verified.
> It would be great if someone can point me in the right direction.
> The line in the xml file which needs to be verified is
> <?xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'UTF-8' ?>
> Thanks
> Nick

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: