ant-user mailing list archives

From Parag Doke <parag.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: verifying encoding value using xmlvalidate task
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 05:07:54 GMT
Hi Dominic.
I'm no ant expert, but just trying to understand the requirement.
If you intent to check presence of encoding value in XML files ?
Or is your intent to validate the XML files using the encoding ?

Thanks in advance,
Parag Doke
Save paper, save trees. Do not print emails/documents unless
absolutely necessary.