ant-user mailing list archives

From Andy Stevens <insomniacpeng...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: I need the comments in the scripts to be omitted at the time of building war files
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 07:45:02 GMT
Run the file through a javascript compressor and include the
compressed versions in the war instead of the originals?
For example, the YUI Compressor
(http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/compressor/) can be run with a <java>
task, or there's an Ant task wrapper for it at
http://code.google.com/p/javaflight-code/wiki/YuiCompressorAntTask

Andy
--
http://pseudoq.sourceforge.net/