ant-user mailing list archives

From laredotornado <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject Including something from Ant contrib
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:31:33 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Ant 1.8.1.  I have downloaded ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar and placed it
in my $ANT_HOME/lib directory.  However, when I include this in my build.xml
file ...

<propertyregex property="selenium.email.success.subject"
              input="package.ABC.name"
              regexp="(.*)__ENV__(.*)"
              replace="\1${buildtarget}\2"
              override="true"
              casesensitive="false" />

I get the error "Problem: failed to create task or type propertyregex.
Cause: The name is undefined." upon running my Ant build file.  What else do
I need to do to get this task recognized?

Thanks, - Dave