ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Help with ant task
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 01:04:33 GMT

Mind showing what you tried that didn't work???

Might be easier to see how you are trying to accomplish this and then
point out what to do :)

On Tue, 24 May 2011, rakesh mailgroups wrote:

> Hi,
>
> hope you can help as I am struggling to get this to work!!
>
> I have a lib directory that may potentially contain libs such as:
>
> acme.jar
> acme-2011050241533.jar
>
> The two jars are related but I want only one in the directory. So, if
> acme-*.jar exists, then I need to delete acme.jar.
>
> I've tried <available> and <resourcecount> but nothing works.
>
> Can you help?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rakesh

Scot P. Floess             RHCT  (Certificate Number 605010084735240)
Chief Architect FlossWare  http://sourceforge.net/projects/flossware
                            http://flossware.sourceforge.net
                            https://github.com/organizations/FlossWare