ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Help with ant task
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 12:10:06 GMT

generally using the property to reflect a file location such as
 <property name="foo" file="foo.properties"/>then gating execution of a  delete target
will do
<target name="deletefoo" if="foo"/>
 <delete file="foo.properties" />
</target>

as scot mentioned as you havent supplied your build.xml it is impossible to provide a comprehensive
answer
Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.