ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alexandre Priou <apr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding UTF-8 and property files
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 18:14:52 GMT
no work for you !!! sorry

i d'ont want this shit sorry , it s clear ?

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 8:11 PM, Scot P. Floess <sfloess@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> Works for me:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <project name="test" default="foo">
>    <target name="foo">
>        <loadproperties srcFile="foo.properties" encoding="iso-8859-1"/>
>        <echo message="[${foo.property}]"/>
>        <echo file="test.txt" message="${foo.property}"/>
>    </target>
> </project>
>
>
>
> foo:
>     [echo] [Test ế]
>
>
>
> On Fri, 27 May 2011, Rob J wrote:
>
>  This is on a Unix box, there is no BOM in foo.properties.
>>
>> I just added the BOM to the file:
>>
>> hitman@bigdog ~/t$ file foo.properties
>> foo.properties: UTF-8 Unicode (with BOM) text
>> hitman@bigdog ~/t$ ant foo
>> Buildfile: /Users/hitman/t/build.xml
>>
>> foo:
>>
>> BUILD SUCCESSFUL
>> Total time: 0 seconds
>> hitman@bigdog ~/t$ cat test.txt
>> Test ?
>>
>> Same thing.
>>
>> Any other ideas?  Thanks for the help sofar.
>>
>> Rob
>>
>> On Fri, 27 May 2011, Echlin, Robert wrote:
>>
>>  Hi Rob,
>>> Maybe you need to start the file with the Byte Order Mark?
>>> This is apparently more likely if you are on Windows.
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UTF-8#Byte_order_mark
>>>
>>> Rob
>>>
>>>
>>>  -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: Rob J [mailto:rob@dcsportbikes.net]
>>>> Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 12:03 PM
>>>> To: user@ant.apache.org
>>>> Subject: Question regarding UTF-8 and property files
>>>>
>>>> So I'm having an issue with UTF-8 and property files.  Given
>>>> the test build.xml file:
>>>>
>>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
>>>> <project name="test">
>>>>  <target name="foo">
>>>>    <loadproperties srcFile="foo.properties" encoding="utf-8"/>
>>>>    <echo file="test.txt" encoding="utf-8" message="${foo.property}"/>
>>>>  </target>
>>>> </project>
>>>>
>>>> and the file foo.properties:
>>>>
>>>> #foo.propert=Test ế
>>>> foo.property=Test \u1EBF
>>>>
>>>> When I run ant (1.8.2) for this target and look in test.txt, I see:
>>>>
>>>> Test ?
>>>>
>>>> every time.  It is not interpreting the utf-8 character
>>>> properly and therefore is not putting it into my project
>>>> properly.  I've tried both the raw utf-8 character in the
>>>> file as well as the \uXXXX encoded version.  Both are the same.
>>>>
>>>> Can anyone point out where I'm going wrong with this?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> thanks,
>>>> rob
>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org For
>>>> additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
> Scot P. Floess             RHCT  (Certificate Number 605010084735240)
> Chief Architect FlossWare  http://sourceforge.net/projects/flossware
>                           http://flossware.sourceforge.net
>                           https://github.com/organizations/FlossWare
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>



-- 
Alexandre Priou
Analyste Concepteur Web
Éditions larivière
64 rue de l'Essonne
91000 Évry
tel : 06.14.83.81.03

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message