ant-user mailing list archives

From harleydude <russray2...@gmail.com>
Subject replaceregexp task
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 02:28:17 GMT
I have been search through Google and the web for an answer.....  I have not
been very successful, so I thought I would ask other users.  Here is my
issue:

I have a class file I need to modify based how how the code is deployed,
i.e. prod, stage, dev.  The best way I have devised is using a regular
expression as it is defined in ANT.

<replaceregexp
file="${app.src.java}/com/mycopany/product/utility/MyLocator.java"
                     match="private java.lang.String mySoapAddress = (.*?);"
  	        replace="private java.lang.String mySoapAddress = ${my.address};"
  	       byline="true"/>
 The ${my.address} is a varible I have populated based upon which
environment I am deploying to.

The problem is a string in Java must be enclosed within double quotation
marks.

Thanks,

HD--