ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: javac task encountered a compiling error at the 'import' statement
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 02:19:56 GMT

Can we see your build.xml?  Sounds like a classpath/srcpath issue...

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011, 汪燕青 wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>

> When I’m building a simple project with ANT 1.8.2, I encountered a compiling error
at the import statement of the java code file.

> There only 2 java files: A.java and com/B.java.
>
> A.java is in the root dir of the source directory, it has a public static method test()
that B.java will call;

>          B.java is in the package com, it calls A.test() from inside, with ‘import
A;’ at the beginning following ‘package com;’.

>          When I wrote a build.xml and added a <javac> task in it to compile
the java codes, there appeared a compiling error at the
> ‘import’ statement ---- ‘.’ needed ---- seems that can’t import the class at
the root of the source directory in JAVA.

>          But it runs well when I put the codes in Eclipse. And I tried all the
attributes of the javac task but still didn’t work. I don’t

--
Scot P. Floess             RHCT  (Certificate Number 605010084735240)
Chief Architect FlossWare  http://sourceforge.net/projects/flossware