ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Automatically extracted Ant FAQs
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 15:11:18 GMT
My few ct's:

I am not sure if the question about Maven 3 ist correct in the Ant group.
http://faqcluster.com/question1764829863

The "question" is just one link.
http://faqcluster.com/question1772438546

Not sure if this Tomcat question is right in the Ant group.
http://faqcluster.com/question484708099

In this discussion, the required information is lost
http://faqcluster.com/question-1804157241

According to the start page the Task group should contain 43 entries. I can only see 15 (IE
8).
http://faqcluster.com/ant-task-script

Jan

________________________________

Von: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
Gesendet: Di 08.03.2011 11:57
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Automatically extracted Ant FAQs

On 2011-03-07, Stefan Henß wrote:

> I'm currently doing research for my bachelor thesis on how to
> automatically extract FAQs from unstructured data.

Interesting approach.

> For the evaluation I'm interested in expert's perceptions of the
> results, e.g. if the questions are relevant, correctly answered, etc.

For most of the questions I've seen I wouldn't have expected them to
come out as "frequent".  Some of them look misplaced (the where do I
donwload/install specific tasks questions are in the jar category for
example).

Of the answers I've checked most of them seemed to be the correct one
(if there is a correct answer at all, some questions may have more than
one correct answer, others none at all).  Many answers are by Matt or
Jan, so they are correct 8-)

Stefan