ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Automatically extracted Ant FAQs
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 10:57:46 GMT
On 2011-03-07, Stefan Henß wrote:

> I'm currently doing research for my bachelor thesis on how to
> automatically extract FAQs from unstructured data.

Interesting approach.

> For the evaluation I'm interested in expert's perceptions of the
> results, e.g. if the questions are relevant, correctly answered, etc.

For most of the questions I've seen I wouldn't have expected them to
come out as "frequent".  Some of them look misplaced (the where do I
donwload/install specific tasks questions are in the jar category for
example).

Of the answers I've checked most of them seemed to be the correct one
(if there is a correct answer at all, some questions may have more than
one correct answer, others none at all).  Many answers are by Matt or
Jan, so they are correct 8-)

Stefan