ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Problems with apache.
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:29:15 GMT
Hello Tiago,

please check what the value of ANT_HOME is. A version of ant is shipping
with MacOS with a script under /usr/bin/ant if I remember correctly.
You should add these lines to your .profile

export ANT_HOME=[install location of ANT 1.8.2]
export PATH=$ANT_HOME/bin:$PATH

changing the path may not be absolutely necessary but setting ANT_HOME
certainly.

Regards,

Antoine