ant-user mailing list archives

From "Savoy, Melinda" <MelindaSa...@texashealth.org>
Subject Question on Clearcase task - ccupdate
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:20:26 GMT
I have an ANT script that is being used to update the CLEARCASE view that was created by a
former employee. The ANT script that I am using has been working for years. Yesterday I executed
the BUILD.XML ANT script and I got a PERMISSION DENIED error.  I am very new to ANT and cannot
find where the problem is.

The only thing that has changed on this Windows 2003 server is that windows patches were applied.
My question is, what do I need look at in order to correct this error or find out why permissions
are now an issue.

Here is the CCUPDATE task (#4) within my ANT script which is failing:

<!-- 2. Clean build directories and remove .contrib and .keep files
 -->
        <target name="clean" description="Clean build directory structure">
                <record name="build.${TODAY}.log" action="start"/>
                <delete dir="build"/>
                <delete>
                        <fileset dir=".." includes="**/*.contrib* **/*.keep*"/>
                </delete>
        </target>

        <!-- 3. Recreate build directories                              -->
        <target name="prepare" depends="clean" description="Prepare build directory structure">
                <mkdir dir="build"/>
                <mkdir dir="build/dist"/>
                <mkdir dir="build/docs"/>
                <mkdir dir="build/lib"/>
                <mkdir dir="build/scripts"/>
                <mkdir dir="build/reports"/>
                <mkdir dir="${war.classes}"/>
        </target>

        <!-- 4. Update the ClearCase view                               -->
        <target name="update" depends="prepare" description="Update the ClearCase view">
                <ccupdate viewpath="${basedir}/.." graphical="true"/>
        </target>

If anyone has seen this issue, your help/direction would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Melinda Savoy
Sr. Programmer Analyst, ERP Systems
Innovative Technology Solutions
Texas Health Resources
600 E. Lamar Blvd, Ste 301, Arlington TX  76011
MelindaSavoy@texashealth.org<mailto:MelindaSavoy@texashealth.org>

Texas Health Resources: Arlington Memorial,
Harris Methodist and Presbyterian Hospitals
A shared mission and now a shared name.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.
 Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from
your system.