ant-user mailing list archives

From ritchie <ganesh.devaraj...@baml.com>
Subject Re: compare files from 2 directories
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:14:45 GMT
The problem was it was inserting the .md5 file in the same directory and also
the name of the file was different, now it works.

I have another problem though i have to compare 2 directories for files and
if file name matches then do a checksum or filesmatch, i could not find a
ant task which can do this. I have written a java class to do this but i
wanted to know whether this can be achieved without invoking a java or perl.