ant-user mailing list archives

From "St. Denis, David" <>
Subject Junit task results in 1.8.2
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:41:00 GMT
I am having trouble viewing the Properties >> link on my test result pages when using
the junit task from Ant 1.8.2. Previously I was using Ant 1.7.0 and the Properties page rendered

Looking at the page source I can see a minor difference in the way the line.separator property
is saved(?). The line.separator property from the junit task in 1.8.2 looks like this and
the properties page comes up empty showing none of the properties.
cur['line.separator'] = '

If I use Ant 1.7 and then view the source on test results page from it looks like this and
the properties page comes up normally.
cur['line.separator'] = ' ';
Is there an easy remedy for this problem?