ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: How to get the stack of targets, from inside a task?
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:21:33 GMT

No worries at all - I get it now...

I'd have to agree with you...XSLT probably won't help :p

> I am sorry, probably I didn't express myself correctly.
> I mean I don't want to get the full list of dependencies.
> I want to get the *actual* path of dependencies.
>
> For example, if a target might be called (as a dependency) from two other targets, I
want to get only the target that actually called me, not every other target.

> That is why I am talking with a "live" solution, from inside the task...

Scot P. Floess             RHCT  (Certificate Number 605010084735240)
Chief Architect FlossWare  http://sourceforge.net/projects/flossware
                            http://flossware.sourceforge.net
                            https://github.com/organizations/FlossWare