ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Change property value
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 16:23:29 GMT
Fair enough :)

I only mention it as an alternative (an FYI really).  When I saw the
statement "has the best compatibility to java" it got me to thinking that
beanshell not only has great (maybe perfect) Java compatibility, but is
also basically Java in syntax :)

But, your point is certainly well taken :D

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011, Gilbert Rebhan wrote:

> [...]

Scot P. Floess             RHCT  (Certificate Number 605010084735240)
Chief Architect FlossWare  http://sourceforge.net/projects/flossware
                            http://flossware.sourceforge.net
                            https://github.com/organizations/FlossWare